You will receive an email shortly with your PDF.
Please Double Check Your Info
If you notice any mistake in the fields above, please hit the back button and submit the form again. We require valid information to submit the free kit. Thanks.
Your PDF has been dispatched to the email address provided. Make sure you check your junk mail folder if you do not receive it within the next few minutes.
Below, you’ll find several resources to assist you in researching gold investment, whether you’re a cash buyer or want to roll part of your IRA/401k into gold.
Here’s how your Gold IRA would be set up, step by step:
- One of our representatives will give you a call, answer all your questions,
and guide you through this process without pressure.
- We’ll send your free investor kit which includes a 1-page setup form.
- Send the form back to us and we’ll take care of the rest.
- We’ll fill out all the paperwork and send it to you, so all you need to do is look over it, sign it and send back to us. (you can mail, fax, or scan and email)
- We’ll work with your existing custodian to transfer funds to your new IRA backed by Sterling Trust. It’s all tax free with no penalties.
- Once your funds arrive at Sterling Trust, you can choose which metals you want in your investment portfolio. Your advisor will gladly help you choose metals.
- Once you choose your metals, Sterling Trust sends the money to Regal Assets, and Regal Assets sends your chosen metals to the depository you nominate. (Your advisor can help you nominate a depository as well).
- You will receive quarterly statements, and you can check the progress of your retirement account 24/7 online.
- This is a self-directed IRA, so you are free to invest in any type of company, stock or other investments as you desire, anytime.
IMPORTANT: If you are investing more than $10,000, Regal Assets will take care of the setup fees and storage charges for the full first year, saving you around $300 compared to what you would have had to pay elsewhere.
We’ll be in touch soon to see how we can help you achieve your goals.